The Plumstead Common Wesleyan Methodist Church was built here in 1863. A hall was added in 1931. During the Second World War the church itself was bombed; the new building was put up in the 1960s and the church renamed Trinity. This consists of the octagonal church and some rooms connecting the Old Hall to the new church. At that time the church entered into partnership with the Local Education Authority so that the ancillary premises became a youth and community centre. In the new century Trinity committed itself to becoming a UK-online centre and the Hall was redeveloped to allow this. We are a multiracial Methodist congregation serving a multiracial area.
Woolwich Arsenal train station, DLR station and Crossrail station. Buses 51 and 53 stop outside the church.
Sunday 9.30 am and 11.00 am Worship and Sunday School